How I can help you
I can help you in areas such as construction, commercial real estate, retail, public entities, and professional liability.
As a business owner and real estate investor, I have developed deep experience in customer acquisition, personnel, finance and administration, and IT. I'm a licensed insurance broker and consultant for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and am licensed to practice in all New England states, New York, and Florida. My additional professional designations include Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) and Certified Risk Manager (CRM).
I have served as President of The United Chamber of Commerce, and President of The Franklin (MA) Downtown Partnership.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Educational Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
B.A., St. Michael's College
Advanced Real Estate Studies - Harvard University