How I can help you
I can help you mange risk and, your commercial insurance program, with practice experiance in the fields of construction, commercial real estate, retail sales, public entities, and professional liability.
As a business owner and real estate investor, I have extensive experience in customer acquisition, personnel management, finance and administration, and IT. I'm a licensed insurance broker and consultant by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and am licensed to practice in all New England states, New York, and Florida. My professional designations include Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) and Certified Risk Manager (CRM).
I have served as President of The United Chamber of Commerce, and President of The Franklin (MA) Downtown Partnership.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
B.A., St. Michael's College
Advanced Real Estate Studies - Harvard University